Day After Tomorrow

My prodigal roommate is leaving once again. Moreover this bogging device is helping me to write about him which is very fascinating. This is not a testimonial evidently! I felt terrible when he told me he is leaving. What I was thinking that time? Should I revel?

I was not thinking about my next move, nor was I thinking about his replacement.
My only thought was who will make TEA for me everyday.

Yes I am talking about the famous ‘Tea maker’ who was fascinated about numbers and destined for nowhere other than his dream hunts.

The other day we are talking about Cars, I know some day he will ensue his dream E Class. His line shows a lot of meaning of his existence. Someday he will definitely recall my virtue and I will forgive him.

I know you are laughing now ‘Mr. Boxer’.

Comments

rimco said…
Yes.. I was laughing and was also surprised. Leaving again???
I ask for all forgivness my almighty roommate NOW for I appreciate all your virtues.
Don't worry about the TEA. Will send you e-tea daily.

Popular posts from this blog

Nostalgic Dinner

Ancient academy