Nostalgic Dinner

Last night every thing happened; a dazzling rainfall, gone away with a power break and puzzled with a TV packing!

Lastly for dinner we both enter in the ‘Sunday’ restaurant with a smile. Nobody noticed, as all of them are busy in their dining. Once Mr. Boxer asked a simple question to a waiter, (ofcourse I can’t reveal the question here) and he replied with a smile.

After finishing our dinner I went to see a 1962 spy movie ‘Dr No.’ I am very much fascinated with the Bond character. The charisma presented from the very first film in the James Bond series which star Sean Connery drive me away CRAZY.


I am very fond of downloading movies through torrents (Demonoid.com, ThePiratesBay.org etc). My latest interest is to collect the complete James Bond in DivX format with subtitles (SubtitleSource.org) & relevant poster (CdCovers.cc). The websites are very useful for movies, books, software and you know what.

Recently I have upgraded my personal external hard disk to 1TB capacity, now my only dictum is ‘to store it all’ . Now that’s what I call downloading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ancient academy

Day After Tomorrow