A piece of paper

Saturday, 22 February 2003

The bliss of air could tell the difference which occur to me in the last few months. Correction is the method of fulfilling our category where we deserve and survive. My longest day is yet to come and I am hungry to serve it. Quality of life removes the tensions which occur day by day. But could I sustain the gene disease? Last day Bhagavad-Gita reading shows me the path of purified life through total devotion and sacrifice. Can all these are possible during these science involved centuries and the coming star wars age where we have to stay in a matrix world and fight with various mutants.

Now let see what we can do in the present conditions. Where human growth are unstoppable and the leadership emerges through politics are not helping the superstructure and infrastructure. According to me a person who is qualified in human resourse management and is responsible for human resourse development should call himself a qualified as personnel management. Whose thoughts and directions help to lead us away from artificial intelligence in coming times.

Till date we are not able to discover our planet earth. And we went beyond our imagination to discover aliens and Extra Terrestrials. My question is we qualified to do that? Shall not we try to stop or block the death chapters? I am thinking about the movies where superheros are helping humankinds, also they use there impossible & incredible powers. Are all these ideas are produced in comics and movies only!! I personally don’t think so… Norsodumus who has predicted a lot of things in his writings, many of them are well placed in the history.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nostalgic Dinner

Ancient academy

Day After Tomorrow